Sunday, February 21, 2016

Challenge Highlights #211 Black & White

Hello 

Thank you so much to everyone who played along with my Black & White challenge this week.  Whilst we didn't get a lot of entries I absolutely loved all the ones we did get.  I both love and loathe this time of the week as I always want to choose you all as every entry is so different, so individual and so unique and that is what it is all about really.  So no more stalling... this week I have selected the following three stunning creations to be highlighted.  In no particular order -


Your striking, multi fold card complete with those cute butterlies just made me want more!



Being very much both a dog and cat lover this one appealed to me a lot! Such a simplistic idea and it totally rocks!  This is such a wonderful gift idea and so pleasing to the eye not to mention "striking" in every sense of the word!


and last but by no means least is


Making a sympathy card is never easy.  Finding that right balance is hard but Kathy has created a simply stunning card below!


Thank you again to everyone who joined in our challenge please keep the entries coming as we all love seeing them so much.

Til net time

Hugs

Shirley





2 comments:

Camille Short said...

Your work is really captivating and perfectly beautiful!

Darlene said...

Thanks so much for featuring my black/white creation! I only just discovered your challenge blog and look forward to playing along often!! Thanks again!