Monday, December 21, 2015

Challenge # 204 Metallics

Happy Holidays dear friends!!! Martha Lucia here this week to share with you a metallic challenge! In this opportunity you can use any kind or type of metallic think: inks, papers, colors, embellishments, embossing powders, ribbons or any other thing that you identify as metallic.

For example, I used metallic paper for the base of my card in dark brown color and silver embossing powder to melt the stamp Presents that I used on top of my card. Also, I used Encore Metallic Silver Ink to stamp my sentiment, World of Reality at the bottom. 1, 2, 3 different metallic products in only one project!



Karrie
I have used a metallic background sheet and silver foiled accents.


I decided to show you two Christmas cards using the beautiful Darkroom Door "Brushed Christmas Vol. 2" and the twig stamp from the "Dear Santa Vol. 2" set. The Sentiment is from the "Brushed Christmas Vol. 1" set. Both ornaments are embossed wit Pewter Powder.



Amanda

I used some metallic sequins to add some sparkle to this card. 


Renee
For this challenge, I used Bronze embossing powder to stamp the floral stamp and sentiment. I then watercolored the flower inside the embossed stamp.




Share with us your metallic project and enjoy the season with this shiny touch!

1 comment:

Emily Shroom said...

Fab makes from the DT, this theme really helped spark my inspiration for my card!