Monday, December 14, 2015

Challenge #203 - It's Christmas Time

Hello Everyone

Shirley here with a timely challenge, since Christmas is almost on our doorstep once again!  Where does the time go but? Seriously I am sure it was only Christmas time a couple of months ago!!  I wanted to keep my challenge very simple this month as it is such a busy time for everyone.  So "Christmas" is the theme and all you need to do is create something using that theme.  Whether it be a card, a layout or something off the page!

I have choosen to make an OTP project this challenge and have created a quick & rather simple little Christmas angel using a magnolia stamp, two different doilies (one store brought the other a Cheery Lynn die), some Stampin' Up inks and some bling!  Hope you like her.


 Here is my idea for tagging Christmas Gifts that are sooo big regular tags get lost
 (and using up old stash at the same time!!)



A Stencil for the background and then just lots of layers with Tim Holtz dies :)



It was hard for me to decide what to do for this challenge - tags, a Christmas layout, more Christmas cards. In the end, my need for more Christmas cards won out!

Amanda

I had tons of cards to make this year and this is one design I used.


Now don't forget to link up below so we can all see your gorgeous creations too.  Have fun and happy creating! 

Hugs

Shirl







1 comment:

Shirl said...

Gorgeous Christmas creations ladies. I love them all. Thank you so much and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all <#