Monday, December 7, 2015

Challenge #202 - Stamping


Hi everyone! Amanda here with this week's challenge!
There are so many options for stamping now and stamps can really add 
something special to a card or layout or any other project! I find at this time of year I am constantly using stamps, especially sentiments, for Christmas cards.



Majo

I used a variety of stamps for my Christmas Card.
The cat is from Katzelkraft, the tree, the stars and the woodgrain background are Darkroom Door stamps, the Music Sheet is made by Rubber Dance Stamps, the bow tie and the sentiment stickers are from Tim Holtz.  



Martha Lucia
stamping with Versamark and gold embossing powder for a photo frame. I used Dreams stamp from Neat & Tangled.

Lori


Renee
For this challenge, I stamped my sentiment in Versamark ink and heat embossed with Black Ultra thick embossing powder to make it really pop against the patterned papers,


Show us your stamped projects!



1 comment:

Kathy D. said...

can we use digital stamps? Or must it be a real stamp?
Kathy D.
dunnitagaindesigns@gmail.com