Monday, December 14, 2015

Challenge #202 - Stamping - Highlights

As always, there were so many fabulous entries this week! I can see that a lot of people are busy making their Christmas cards! It was lovely to see them all as well as some non-Christmas related projects too! Here are a few highlights!


Marilyn did an amazing job with this image and I just love the papers she paired with it!



This card by Tanja definitely warmed my heart when I saw it!


This card by Birgit is definitely a masterpiece. So delicate and well done!


Congrats ladies! Please grab your badge!


Thank you to everyone who played along this week! Please scroll down to see Challenge #203 - Christmas! We hope to see all your lovely creations!

1 comment:

Marilyn Webb said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3!!
hugs
Marilyn Webb