Monday, November 23, 2015

Challenge #201 - Lots of Layers


Happy Monday everyone! The start of a new week means a new challenge here at Use Your Stuff. This week I am challenging you to make a project with lots of layers on it.

Lori
I have made a card for my project, and I have layered it up using these pretty papers from Fancy Pants.

 

A page about my hubby's favourite guitar |(out of his 7) the Taylor.
 The layers I have;  my background page is gessoed, misted, stencilled, inked, stamped, painted, 
and also added layers of papers, washi, diecuts, flowers and brads!
 

I have been waiting for just the right layout to come so I could scrapbook this photo of my gorgeous daughter at a friends wedding last year.


Amanda 
I used lots of layers to create this card for a friend of ours who loves fishing!



No comments: