Monday, November 16, 2015

Challenge #200 and a Blog Hop

Welcome everyone to our 200th Challenge! We are so honored that so many of you have followed and played along with us as we give you challenges to help inspire your creativity and we get so excited to see your projects every week!

 For our challenge we are using the theme CELEBRATE~!

You can celebrate a special person, a milestone, a holiday or event! However the theme relates to you!

 To help us CELEBRATE we are very excited to have Kim Evans the owner of Emerald Creek Crafts sponsor our Blog Hop and she has graciously offered a prize to one lucky winner.





Emerald Creek Craft Supplies is synonymous with Kim Evans. The Emerald Creek was named for my passions, my best friend and husband Duncan who I have known and loved for 21 years, and my west coast passion for nature and the out doors. In the last 3 years I added the rubber stamp manufacturing division to my company with the intent to move from construction to crafting. This past year I felt it was time to launch out with the company. The reception from everyone has been wonderful. I believe in being happy and crafting makes me happy. I believe nothing should collect dust and love coming up with many new looks for each of my craft products. I also believe that everyone has more creativity within them that they can discover and I love seeing the joy when they create something new and outside of their comfort. So we come to you as Emerald Creek Craft Supplies: Helping you unlock your creative potential!



You can find the store here and Emerald Creek also has their own great blog with lots of DARES so be sure to drop by and see what they have to get your creativity flowing!



 In order to win this great prize,






you have to leave a comment on each DT member's blog/gallery. The lucky winner will be picked from one of the blogs but we're not telling you which one!  Feel free to drop by Emerald Creek's FB page as well to say hi!

  The hop goes from Monday November 16th until Saturday November 21st and the lucky winner will be announced on the 22nd!  

Don't forget, this is also a challenge, so we really want to see what you are celebrating and be sure to link up below.

Here is a list of the DT blogs to follow along with:



Julia

Majo

Shirley

Tammy

Renee

Karrie

Lori

Martha Lucia



7 comments:

Karla Yungwirth said...

Thanks for letting me know about the challenge blog Tammy! I'm off to hop!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous inspiration, now to hop x

sarascloset said...

Oh, how fun! I'll be around to see each one of you, and I hope to play along this time, too! What a generous sponsor for the prize, too!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to see all of these wonderful creations. You are all awesome!

reclaimed wood dining table uk said...

Very exciting! This is fun. Thanks for inspiring!

Unknown said...

That is a fantastic prize! :D Thank you Emerald Creek. Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

sarascloset said...

I entered a few times, and visited each of your blogs a few times, but only left one comment on each of your blogs. Thought it only fair. Great challenge with a real sweet and generous prize from Emerald Creek!