Sunday, November 15, 2015

Challenge #199 Highlights

Hello friends!
 
Thanks to everyone who played along with last weeks challenge to use your leftover letter stickers! I've linked each of the artist to their blogs so head over so you can ohh and ahh over there creations and leave them some blog love too!!

Niki1
 
 
 
 
 
I hope this challenge inspired you to pull out those old letter stickers and find a way to get them used up.
 
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for Challenge #200 and an awesome surprise!!

2 comments:

vicky's scrapping passion said...

Thank you ladies. I was happy to join your fun challenge, which really made me use my stuf. :-D

niki1 said...

Thank you ladies for choosing my card as one of the Challenge #199 Highlights !
Congrats to the other ladies !
Greetings from Monique ( niki1 )