Sunday, November 22, 2015

Blog Hop Winner Announced

Thank you to everyone who played along with us and hopped in our challenge!





A very special thank you to Kim and her company at Emerald Creek Crafts for sponsoring our blog hop.  The lucky winner was picked from Martha's blog!




Congratulations to Sandie!
Please contact me at tampatha01@gmail.com  to claim your prize.

Thank you as well to everyone who shared their celebration projects with us....here are the top 3 for this week. 






Congratulations! Don't forget to grab your badge from the sidebar!  Join us tomorrow for a brand new challenge!

3 comments:

Susanne Vargas said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the Top 3! I am so honored and excited! Congrats to Sara and Nick!

Unknown said...

woohooo thank you so much, I am so excited :D I have sent an email straight over xxxx hugs x

sarascloset said...

Thank you for picking my trees as one of your Top 3! And Congratulations to the other Tops 3 and to Sandie! I guess I was so excited when I commented, I forgot to hit the Publish button! Hugs!