Monday, September 21, 2015

Challenge #192 - Fall theme

Hello, hello! Lori here today to bring you our challenge for this week.

Fall officially begins this week here in the United States, so my challenge to you is to create a fall themed project. It can be fall colors - think reds, oranges, yellows, gold, and brown - or something to do with leaves, pumpkins, the pumpkin patch, apples, scarecrows... whatever makes you think of fall.

For my card I chose to go with some fall colors.


October Afternoon Apple Cider collection had the perfect cards to match with my
sweet pic of DGS in his warm hoody. 
 Some wood leaves from Creative Embellishments, heart from Elle's Studio, ric-rac and ribbon corners from stash.


Hi there...The fall theme I chose to work on is back to school shopping. I used lots of stash from my hoard...my collection that is...on my layout!


Amanda
This photo was taken in the fall of 2013 of my husband and son.


Shirley
Being in Australia we don't officially have a "fall" so I used the colours of fall for my easel card, which will be gifted to a very special person.  I think she too will love the colours so thanks Lori for a great challenge this week!  My euphorbia "sticks on fire" plant that I can see from my craft room window helped with the inspiration.





I hope you find some time this week to play along with my fall themed challenge. You have until Saturday, September 26 to link up your project.




2 comments:

Andrea W said...

Thanks for the fun fall challenge and wonderful inspiration!

Unknown said...

Love all the DT Creations! Love seeing the fun layouts! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}